St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Results

O'levels is officially over for me now. Woohoo! I can finally erase it clean from my memory, and move on... to er... more difficult stuff. *groan*
Here are my results.

English: B3
MEP: A1
Combined Humanities: A1 (????)
Chemistry: A2 (!!)
Physics: A2
Biology: A1
E Math: A1
A Math: A2
Chinese B: Merit

L1R5: 9? (Mom?is it 9 or 10?)


I thought i got 9 for L1R5.. thats what i heard from my mom. But, it doesn't really matter anyway.
I didnt' expect to get A1 for my combined humanities. It was my worst subject. I've never gotten higher than a C5 for it ever! Maybe i got so high coz i mugged with Lucas, YiuLoong and Tim1 at Lucas' the day before our SS papers. Haha, you see, Farmer Dan Can Eat Cows!! Right guys? Haha.... okay, inside joke. No, actually it's not by our might or power. It's because of God! It really is. Chem was kind of disappointing, considering how much i studied for it. Nvm, it's okay. Praise God, i got an A! Overall, i'm really happy with my results. I know i could have done better though. When my mom called yesterday, this was what she said.

Mom: "You've done pretty well, considering how much, or how little rather, you studied."
Me: "Uhh... okkayyy."

I didn't know what to think. I'll take it as a compliment though.

I'd like to thank a few people for my results..
Firstly, God. Thank you for always being with me, be it in the exam hall or at home studying. For giving me the strength to withstand the temptation to take a "short" nap while mugging alone at home. Also for protecting me from sicknesses during the long long exam period.

I'd also like to thank Bro Jared and Sis Ming Hui for imparting your precious knowledge and exam wisdom to me during the thrilling tuition sessions we had. Thank you for making time to come all the way to my place in clementi during torturous hours of the night. For being patient during the times when you came to my house, to find no one at home. For putting up with me and my ever-so-sleepy-during-tuition brother. Okay fine me too.

I'd like to thank my parents. Thanks Dad for taking time of your schedule to pray for me before every paper i sat for. Thank you for fasting for me. For encouraging me and being ever so supportive. Thanks Mom for praying for me as well, and also disciplining me. You always say that sometimes you regret making me a Canadian and not Singaporean, because u think that army might teach me some discipline. Well Mom, with you around, who needs army? =)

Lastly, i'd like to thank all who prayed for me and encouraged me during the examinations. Thank you for believing in me. :D


@ 11:37 AM